Join us in the Arnerich Massena Hood to Coast FAR for Health (Firm Assets Running for Health) fundraiser! We are dedicating this year’s Hood to Coast race to two of our families who have experienced tragedies over the last six months. In honor of Jeff Van Damme, Krist Van Damme’s husband, and Don Mirich, Peg Terry’s partner, our team, Firm Assets, is raising money to support the Cole Parker Randall Foundation, which supports families with children facing difficult medical challenges and contributes to ongoing research in pursuit of a cure for spinal muscular atrophy.
The Cole Parker Randall Foundation is an organization dear to our hearts. Founded by Dave and Shawna Randall, the organization was launched when Dave Randall was an employee of Arnerich Massena. His beloved youngest son, Cole Parker Randall, passed away from spinal muscular atrophy; you can read the complete story here. Kristi and Peg are long-time supporters and volunteers with the Cole Parker Randall Foundation, and selected the organization as the beneficiary of FAR for Health.
We can’t erase the tragedies that have happened, but we can step up and make a difference in the lives of other families. We ask you to join us in raising funds for this important cause. Our goal is to raise $5,000!
Arnerich Massena’s Hood to Coast team of runners and volunteers, Firm Assets, will be hitting the road on August 25 and 26 for the famous relay race, making the miles count. How can you help us reach FAR for Health?
- Make a donation to the Cole Parker Randall Foundation directly through the FAR for Health website. Every little bit counts! Click the donate button above to donate.
- Donate through the Cole Parker Randall Foundation website here.
- Make a donation by providing a check or cash to Arnerich Massena or to a Firm Assets team member (please make checks payable to the Cole Parker Randall Foundation).
- Shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases to your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. You can choose the Cole Parker Randall Foundation.
- Forward this website link to your friends!