Arnerich Massena’s Hood to Coast team, Firm Assets, will be putting on their running shoes this Friday for the epic relay race. This year, we are dedicating the race to two of our families who have experienced tragedies over the last six months. In honor of Jeff Van Damme, Kristi Van Damme’s husband, and Don Mirich, Peg Terry’s partner, our team, Firm Assets, is raising money to support the Cole Parker Randall Foundation, which supports families with children facing difficult medical challenges and contributes to ongoing research in pursuit of a cure for spinal muscular atrophy. Learn more about the foundation and why it’s dear to our hearts here.
We can’t erase the tragedies that have happened, but we can step up and make a difference in the lives of other families. We ask you to join us in raising funds for this important cause. Our goal is to raise $5,000!
Arnerich Massena’s Hood to Coast race is this Friday and Saturday, August 25 and 26 – help us reach our goal by the time they make it to the ocean!
How can you help us reach FAR for Health?
- Make a donation to the Cole Parker Randall Foundation directly through the FAR for Health website. Every little bit counts!
- Donate through the Cole Parker Randall Foundation website here.
- Make a donation by providing a check or cash to Arnerich Massena or to a Firm Assets team member (please make checks payable to the Cole Parker Randall Foundation).
- Shop at smile.amazon.com and Amazon donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases to your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. You can choose the Cole Parker Randall Foundation.
- Forward this website link to your friends!